Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DIY Taco Seasoning


Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix

1/2 cup chili powder
1/4 cup onion powder
1/8 cup ground cumin
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon paprika
1 Tablespoon sea salt

Put all ingredients into a jar and shake!



*3Tbs=1 packet of seasoning
*It has to be in a pretty jar! :-)
* I got this recipe from one of my favorite websites Heavenly Homemakers

1 comment:

  1. Interesting...I have never made my own taco seasoning. We tend to buy it at Costco.

    ReplyDelete