Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sausage Biscuit,Egg and Cheese Breakfast Ring



Sausage Biscuit,Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Ring 

1 can Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
1lb sausage, cooked and drain
6 eggs(I also added a dash of Milk)
2 cups cheese(your choice)

1. Preheat oven to 350.

2. Cut biscuits in half, you will use 8 on bottom and 8 on top so you have to cut in half.

3. Grease bunt pan well. Add biscuits to the bottom.

4. Add cooked sausage and then cheese.

5. Pour egg over the top.

6. Add other biscuits on the top.

7. Put in oven for 40 minutes.





Y'all try this soon, its delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment