Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Menu 1-30/1-5-13



We had a wonderful Christmas! Lots of time with family, and time to just be lazy and play with all the new stuff that Santa brought! I can't believe how big my babies are!
I also let myself off the hook for the week to just enjoy what I wanted to eat(and boy did I) I told myself that if I only gained 5 pounds I would be OK! HaHa!!  I only gained 2 pounds so I am OK with that! Now it's time to get back on track, and maybe get Big Daddy back on board!! :-)


Here is menu for the week, boring except for Big Daddys birthday dinner.

Monday:
Eggs,Bacon,Toast
Turkey,Broccoli, and Sweet Potato--(I haven't posted about this yet, but I basically just cook up the ground turkey until no longer pink, add chopped broccoli and chili pepper. I serve it over a baked sweet potato with a bit more chili powder)
*Eat Out for Big Daddys Birthday*

Tuesday:
Oatmeal with Kefir and Walnuts
Tuna Salad (I make Tuna "salad" with greek yogurt and onions,peppers, and pickles and serve over a bed of salad mix with spinach)
Freezer Meal

Wednesday:
Smoothie
Smoothie  *Papaws Choice*
Pork,Kraut,Taters with Green Beans (Carry Over from last week)

Thursday:
Omelet with Toast
L.O.
Roasted Chicken and Veggies

Friday:
Smoothie
L.O.
?

Saturday:
Cereal with Fruit
L.O.
*CLEAN OUT FRIDGE*

Sunday:
?
?
Pinto Beans with L.O. Christmas Ham and Cornbread


No comments:

Post a Comment