Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, December 5, 2011

Catch Up + Menu 12-5/12-11-11

Hey Y'all!! Did you think I forgot about you? I have not posted since Halloween! I needed a little Bloggy break, but I am back now and have lots to catch up on! 

First, it was a sad day when Brother got his curls cut off...but he looks so handsome with a big boy cut!


I got an early Christmas present from Big Daddy!  :-) SO VERY excited!!

I tryed my hand at making,

Hutspot (Recipe coming soon)


Pioneer Pie (Recipe coming soon)

Pioneer Woman's Pot Roast

Brother had a Birthday party

Big Daddy made the cakes!!


Then I brined my turkey


Big Daddy and Brother watched the parade


 Then we had some AWESOME turkey! SO JUICY!

Still playing around with Bento since Sissy and I are on a food war...

Brother wanted to help decorate the tree...

I tryed to take some Christmas pictures to send to my Grandma...fail!


We went to a petting zoo..


We got a house guest...His name is Alex!

He has already been up to some mischief


I think that catches us up! :-)
Now on to the menu for this week...

Monday:
Avocado,Hard Boiled Eggs,Cherry Tomatoes
Bento/Salad w/Yellow Squash
Veggie Soup

Tuesday:
Cereal w/Fruit
Bento/ L.O.
Chicken w/Roasted Veggies

Wednesday:
Eggs,Turkey Bacon, and Fruit
Beef and Bean Taco Salad
Pinto Beans,Corn Bread,Taters,Sauerkraut and Wienies, Tomato&Onion Salad

Thursday:
Cereal w/Fruit
Bento/L.O.
Ratatouille Sausage Saute

Friday:
Yogurt w/Cantaloupe
Bento/L.O.
?

Saturday:
Veggie Omelet w/Turkey Bacon
?
Pantry Meal

Sunday:
Breakfast "Muffins"
YOYO
Hamburgers w/Sweet Potato Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment