Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Menu 1-23/1-29-12


That is what we are having for dinner tonight! Low Country Grill  YUM!!!

Monday:
Cereal w/Fresh Fruit
Bento/L.O.
French Toast,Turkey Bacon and Eggs
(Request from my girl! )

Tuesday:
Yogurt and Granola
Bento/ ?
Tuna Casserole w/Corn

Wednesday:
Jelly Biscuits w/Eggs
Bento/BLT
Grilled Chicken Salad

Thursday:
Cereal w/Fresh Fruit
Bento/L.O.
Schnitzel, Mashed Potatoes and Peas

Friday:
Muffins
Bento/Sandwiches w/Fresh Fruit
Pantry Meal

Saturday:
Scrambled Eggs,Turkey Bacon and Toast
Eat Out
Chicken Spaghetti w/Green Beans

Sunday:
CLEAN
      OUT
         FRIDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment