Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Menu 3-26/4-1-12

Hello! Hope everyone is enjoying this LAZY Sunday as much as us! :o) 

I am working on my coupons and trying to match them up to some sales. Then meeting a friend to pick up Sissy's birthday pictures(excited!) I think we may work on some outside Easter decorations after that if the rain holds off.

On to the menu..I have lots of ? this week because I am really hoping for some good weather to get out and about and not be home as much, of course if this doesn't happen I always have things in the freezer that can be whipped up pretty fast  :o)   So here is what we are having...

Monday:
Cereal, Egg Whites and Fresh Fruit
Bento/Sandwich w/Raw Veggies and Pickles
Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Veggies w/Sweet Potato

Tuesday:
Waffle,Yogurt,Egg Whites and Fresh Fruit
Bento/  ?
Stuffed Peppers w/Corn and Cauliflower

Wednesday:
Breakfast Egg and Veggie Burritos w/Fresh Fruit
Bento/BLT w/Fresh Fruit
Healthy Loose Meat Sandwich w/Brussels,Zucchini and Squash

Thursday:
Mexican Egg Bake,Toast and Fresh Fruit
Bento/ L.O.
Queso Chicken Pasta w/Broccoli

Friday:
Oatmeal,Egg Whites and Fresh Fruit
School/ L.O.
     ?

Saturday:
Breakfast Casserole
     ?
     ?

Sunday:
Biscuits and Gravy w/Eggs and Sausage
     ?
     ?

2 comments:

  1. I love how you figure out breakfast also! I have told you that before. Breakfast is always so fast and it depends on how much time we have before we race out the door! =) I do have dinner plans posted this week and trying so hard to get back in the routine! It makes evenings so much easier.
    Hope you have a great week!
    http://lisasmith1019.blogspot.com/2012/03/smith-family-menu-march-25-march-31.html
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! The breakfast that I list are usually just for me an Brother, Sissy likes to eat breakfast at school when she does eat...
    Since I am home right now it's easier to catch some breakfast but when I was working it was very rare! I know how you feel about making it easier...I can't go without a menu anymore . Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :o)

    ReplyDelete