Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"Fire Crackers"



YAY! Another Pinterest Score! These are called "Fire Crackers" and they live up to their name. But they are Oh so good!

Here is how you make them:

 1 lb. crackers: 1/3 each of Cheese It's, Mini Club & Mini Saltines
 1 1/2 cup canola oil
1 pk Ranch salad dressing mix
 2-3 Tablespoon crushed red peppers

 Mix together oil, Ranch and crushed red peppers.

Pour over crackers in a big airtight container, toss several times over a 1 hr period.

Best if made the day before. Will keep for a extended period of time in a airtight container.

 Do not refrigerate.


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment