Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Shrimp Stir Fry with Potatoes


2 Green Giant Steamer Garden Vegetable Medley bags
1 large Orange Bell Pepper
1 onion
2 cups Cooked Shrimp
2 Tbsp Hawaiian Marinade

Mix all together in a large bowl.

Cover grill with foil and spray with cooking spray.

Grill over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.


This is a very easy and delicious meal! This was enough for 2 adults and 2 kids. I will definitely be adding this into our rotation of meals!!  :-)


Please go over and check out the original recipe at Undressed Skeleton and be sure and browse around for a few minutes she has some great inspiration over there!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment