Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Thursday, November 8, 2012

French Bread Pizza

 


This is a great quick night meal idea! Add some tossed salad and you have a meal! :-)

French Bread
Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Pepperoni

Pizza toppings of your choice

First take the bread loaf and cut it in half in the middle, then cut in half long ways.


Add the sauce,toppings, and cheese and bake at 400 until cheese is brown and bubbly.
NOTE: if you like crunchy pizza toast the bread a little before you add the sauce, if you like chewy pizza don't :-)



Yum Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment