Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, February 4, 2013

Bento- Catch Up Post

It's been a while since I did a bento post so I thought I would do a catch up post today. These are just here and there bentos, some for school and some for Brother at home.


This is one of Brothers, packed in the Nibble Tray
Peaches,Craisins,Ritz Crackers,Tomatoes,Cheese, and Summer Sausage. He had water to drink.


This is one of Sissy's lunches for school.
This day she had Turkey and Cheese Roll Ups, Garlic Naan bread hearts, Grapes, Carrots and Cucumber with Ranch in the blue box. She had water to drink.


This is a snack Sissy took for school.
Apples, Blueberries,and String Cheese. She had water to drink.


This is another Brother lunch. Here he has Toddler Maple Crunchies, Dried Plums,Pickles,Grapes,String Cheese and Mini Pepperonis. He had water to drink.


This is one of Sissy's lunches packed in the Laptop lunch box.
This day she had Pretzel Thins,Carrots,Apples,Strawberries,Turkey Sandwich. She took water to drink.


This is a snack that was packed for Sissy for school.
Chicken Biscuit Crackers, Blueberries and Grapes and Strawberries. She had water to drink.


This is Sissy's lunch for school.
This day she took Pineapple,Garlic Naan hearts, Carrots and Ranch(made with Greek yogurt) Turkey and string cheese.


3 comments:

  1. Nice! I particularly like the valentine-y one packed in the square box. Every time I see that box I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get the 4 section Tupperware?

    Pascal Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.amazon.com/Lock-3-6-Rectangular-Storage-Trays/dp/B000R9ZT2S/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1364243028&sr=1-1&keywords=lock+and+lock+with+divider

    ReplyDelete