Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Menu 2-11/2-17-13



Monday:
Juice
Cabbage Soup
Freezer/Pantry Meal

Tuesday: MARDI GRAS
Juice
Soup/Daddy's Choice
Sausage, Chicken,Shrimp Jambalaya
Kings Cake from Taste of Home

Wednesday:
Eggs and Biscuits
Soup
Chicken Salad

Thursday: VALENTINES
Juice
?
*Out to Eat*

Friday:
Cereal with Fresh Fruit
Sandwich
Beef Stew

Saturday:
French Toast with Fresh Fruit
*Subway*
?

Sunday:
CLEAN
   OUT
      FRIDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment