Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Birthday and new Menu...


This was Sissy's birthday weekend and we had a blast! Can't believe how fast 8 years has gone by!


Great party and great time visiting with friends! Sissy also had a friend stay over for a sleep over and this is what they got when they got up this morning...

I also have my corned beef and cabbage cooking and I am making Irish Soda bread later to go with it.

I just finished the menu for this week, we have a lot going on and some things I am not sure on times so we may pick and choose.

Monday:
Juice
L.O.
Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin with Rice and Brussels

Tuesday:
Juice
?
Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas/Quesadillas

Wednesday:
Biscuits,Eggs, and Turkey Bacon
Sandwiches with Fruit
Flat bread Veggie Pizzas and Salad

Thursday:
Cereal
?
Beef and Bean Burritos with Corn and Pico de Gallo

Friday:
Ham and Egg Sandwich with Fresh Fruit
Bento with Fruit Salad
Chicken with Mac and Cheese and Green Beans

Saturday:
CLEAN
    OUT
      FRIDGE/FREEZER

Sunday:
?
?
Patty Melts with crash potatoes and Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment