Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, April 29, 2013

Creamy Avocado Chicken Salad



I have seen these on Pinterest a few times and decided this would make a great Spring lunch...and it did!

Creamy Avocado Chicken Salad 
From: Cheeky Kitchen

1 cup chicken breast, cooked and shredded

1/4 cup corn

1/4 cup black beans, rinsed and drained(I used a little more)

1/4 cup green onions,chopped

1/4 tomato,chopped

2 Tbsp Cilantro

1/4 cup corn chips, crushed

2 Tbsp Vinegar

3 Tbsp Mayo

Salt to taste

2 Avocados


In a medium bowl, toss the first 7 ingredients well.


 Then add the vinegar,mayo, and salt and toss to coat.

Spoon the salad into the avocado halves and enjoy! YUM-O!!






No comments:

Post a Comment