Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, April 22, 2013

Shopping 4-22-13

Big Daddy had the day off today so we went shopping :-)  I did not go to Kroger yesterday because I knew we would be going today. I got lots of goodies but I only took pics of a few things. Today was a major stock-up day for me as I was out of a lot of pantry items and got lots of good meat deals! So no coupons but still some good deals!

DOLLAR GENERAL MARKET 

15 PACKS 93/7 GROUND BEEF $4.75 EACH
  MARKED DOWN 50%
PAID- $2.38 EACH

Paid:$38.39
Tax: $2.84
*SAVED* $35.70


ALDI


Salad Mix: $1.99

Red Onions: .99 cents

Sweet Potatoes: $1.49

Pears:$1.99

Apples: $2.99

Roma Tomatoes: $1.89

Lettuce: .99 cents

Oranges: $3.49

Cucumber: $.49 cents

Blueberries: $2.49

Blackberries: $1.69

Strawberries: $1.49

Peppers: $1.29

I got other things too, that's why no total on this. Lots of canned stuff and oil, yogurt, cheese,etc...
Aldis is where I get my canned tuna,salmon,mushrooms,etc...

WALMART

I also got a 2.5lb ground sirloin for $7 and a big pack of chicken breasts with at least 10-12 pieces in it for $9.

I went over my grocery budget today (just with the Dollar General meat) but I am happy with everything extra that I got. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment