Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Menu 9-9/9-15-13




Monday:
Yogurt and Granola
Taco Chili with Rice (recipe coming soon)
*Daddys Choice* Goulash with Green Beans and Salad

Tuesday:
Cereal with Fruit
Bento/L.O.
Baked Marinated Chicken with Quinoa and Mixed Steamed Veggies

Wednesday:
Smoothie
Bento/L.O.
*Daddys Choice* Hot Dogs with Chili and Chips (Someone is still holding onto Summer...)

Thursday:
Muffins with Fruit
Bento/L.O.
?

Friday:
Oatmeal with Fruit
Salad
Tuna Patties(Recipe coming soon) with Roasted Veggies

Saturday:
?
Egg Salad Sandwich(Made with Greek Yogurt)
?

Sunday:
CLEAN
  OUT
    FRIDGE



No comments:

Post a Comment