Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Menu 1-13/1-19-14







Big Daddy is still home with us this week, and Sissy is going back to school(hopefully) so things are still up in the air! I did make a menu like last week with no particular order!
I am also getting ready to work on my meal prep for the week, in hopes that it will help out a lot! We will see! ;-)  Hopefully lots of lunches too!

Breakfasts:
Smoothies x 2(for me)  and Waffles,Greek Yogurt, and Blueberries(Brother)
Oatmeal,Kefir,and Walnuts
Cereal with Fruit
Egg and Tomato Sandwich
?

Lunch:
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins with Mixed Veggies
Chicken Sausage with Mixed Veggies
Grilled Chicken and Salad
Sandwiches with Veggies
L.O. x 2
?

Dinner:
Chicken,Veggies,and Sweet Potato
Taco Salad with Pic de Gallo
Kielbasa with Veggies
? x 2
Chicken Fajitas/Quesadillas with Spanish Rice
Pancakes,Eggs, and Bacon

Sunday Meal Prep:
Baked Chicken for Salads
Salads
Cut Veggies
Turkey Muffins


No comments:

Post a Comment