Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 Goals



8 days into 2014...I think I am done with my list! I was trying to make a realistic list of things that need to be done and things that I really want to get done in 2014. There is a lot going on right now that I am just letting unfold, so I want my goals to be obtainable.
Will be lots of changes in 2014 but we will accept them and move on :-)

House:
*Organization (Upstairs and Downstairs)
*Cabinets/Ceiling in Kitchen- Both need painted and I want to organize my Pyrex on top of cabinets.

Marriage:
*Dates-Plan ahead
*Overnight Trip
*Work together on our healthier life journey

Finance:
*Maintain OSF
*Use Cash book for Yard Sales/Thrift Stores

Family:
*MOVE/EXERCISE
*Continue on Real Food journey
*Chores(Need a better approach)
*Family Vacation
*Farmers Market
*Family and Individual Kid Pictures
*Camping
*Hiking- (This has been on my goals a couple times now...TRUTH, I am lazy BUT, I am terrified of bears/snakes...yes really!)
*Sign Abbey up for GoodReads and keep track of books better
*Sunday Lunches
*10 Pinterest projects
*Take Abbey to a concert(Her wish for 2014)

Personal:
*Continue Weight Loss-2 more pant sizes
*Connect More outside of Facebook!
*20 books
* Blog more
*Write in Cursive more(FYI, if you don't use it you lose it)
*Learn how to use my camera...really
*Unplug from computer more
* More creative with kids lunches
*More Meal Prep on Sundays
*10 Pinterest Recipes
*"Take the phone off the hook and disappear for awhile"   ;-)




1 comment: