Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello out there! So I have finally done it. I have wanted to start a blog for a long time. And here it is!
I am a hard working momma that doesn't always have time to slow down and enjoy the blessings that she has in her life! 
A little about me.. I love to cook..not so much on baking but it does get thrown in occasionally.  I make a menu every week and try to stick to it as much as possible. It does get changed about every week though. I like to pack Bento for my daughters school lunch. I have been trying to go more organic as much as possible lately and trying to be more frugal- the two don't go together in the beginning.   :)  I also like to use coupons.
There are certain blogs that I read on a daily basis and as soon as I get all this figured out I will share them with you.  My husband and I have decided its time for everyone in the house to lose some weight(except for the baby..he is 14months) so I am hoping this will help us be more accountable! 
So here is to a new journey in my life and hopefully a really fun new hobby!

1 comment:

  1. I think its awesome that your gonna be blogging =)

    ReplyDelete