Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Blogging Inspiration

Until I figure all this out...
Until I get my new computer...
Until my Daddy helps me set things up...

Here is a list of my inspiration for this blog. These are the bloggers that I like the most and check on a regular basis.
Wendolonia.com

thepioneerwoman.com

heavenlyhomemakers.com

mommyskitchen.net

thismommycooks.blogspot.com


I hope ya'll enjoy them too!

I am off to make homemade Stromboli to freeze for quick lunches.
That is another element I would like to add to my blog some freezer meals/lunches. 

As Annelle would say from Steal Magnolias " I want something that freezes beautifully"

So if anyone has any good freezer recipes feel free to email them to me or send me a link in comments. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment