Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Friday, January 28, 2011

Top Favorites

Everyone has their favorites right? Tonight I thought I would share our top 10 favorite dinners.
These are not my " go to" dinners(thats a different post). These are dishes that the whole family enjoys.


PWs Chicken Spaghetti

Beef and Broccoli with Rice

Chicken Nachos

Stromboli

Stuffed Peppers

Breakfast Casserole

Meatloaf

Lasagna

Taco Soup

Goulash

These are not the best dinners, these are NOT the healthiest dinners...But ALL things in moderation people!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment