Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu

This menu was kinda thrown together.  I had said in my "goals" for this year I wanted to do better about eating breakfast in the morning. However no matter how hard I TRY I am just NOT a morning person. So although these breakfasts are not the healthiest...If I get her to eat something here at home before school(instead of sausage biscuit every day)...I am happy! :)
I also have some meals that I can pull from the freezer this week.
 I will have a Saturday cooking day sometime soon to get the freezers filled back up. I am working on a list of things that I want to do and I may do a post on that as well.

Here is the menu for this week

Monday:
  Grandmas Rice Dish (recipe to follow)

Tuesday:
  Muffins
  Bento
  HM Pizza night

Wednesday:
  Banana and Toast
  Bento
  Lipton Chicken w/ crescent rolls

Thursday:
  Cereal
  Bento
  Home style pork chops w/ Sweet potatoes

Friday:
  Yogurt
  School Lunch
  PWs Chicken Spaghetti w/ green beans and toast (freezer)

Saturday:
  Eggs, Turkey bacon, and toast
  Veggie Soup w/ cornbread (freezer)
  ?

Sunday:
  Biscuits & Gravy w/ eggs and sausage
  L.O.s
  Steak and Gravy w/ mashed potatoes and corn

No comments:

Post a Comment