Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crabby Patties


I love Salmon patties! My mom use to make them when I was a kid so I knew I wanted to make them for the kids. But how to get Sissy to eat them with the word salmon in it? Well...Big Daddy lets her watch Sponge Bob sometimes so these aren't salmon patties, at our house they are Crabby Patties! :-)

Here is what you will need:


1 can salmon
1 egg
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp lemon juice

In a bowl, mix together salmon, egg, bread crumbs, and lemon juice. (I pick ALL the bones out that I can)


Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet.  Form your patties and place in oil. Cook patties for 5 minutes, turning once until golden brown.




This particular night we had raw carrots and Broccoli Cheese rice.

Sissy wanted to make the rice.

I orginally got this recipe from Laura at Heavenly Homemakers  I love her website. Everyone go check it out she has some great recipes! Everything we have tryed we all liked.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment