Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Friday, March 4, 2011

Garlic Roasted Chicken

  • 4 chicken breasts
  • 2 heads garlic
  • Rosemary
  • Olive oil
  • Salt and Pepper
  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
  2.  In oven proof skillet, heat 2 Tbsp oil on stove top.
  3. Salt and Pepper chicken then add to pan. Fry for 5 minutes browning both sides.
  4. Separate the heads of garlic, but do not peel. Add garlic and rosemary to the pan and transfer to the oven.  Roast until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.

Very good! I LOVED the garlic! Y'all try this out, it's VERY easy and SO tasty!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment