Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu 2-28/3-6


So I totally missed this yesterday...Sorry People. I had a GREAT DAY out shopping with Big Daddy....THEN we ate at a seafood place....I think they poisoned me!! Ugh.. I went to bed when we got home at 4. Got back up awhile, then I got a migraine like no other so I went back to bed at 8 when the kids went down. I slept until 7:30 this morning, Now I feel GREAT! Brother and I are playing while Sissy is at school. All of East TN is under tornado watch...lets hope it just passes on by....

I am still trying to encourage everyone to make a menu every week! You don't have to do a full menu like I do. In fact I started out doing 3 dinners a week then I just gradually increased it. A little planning on your part will save you more time/energy later in the week and it will save you money!!  :)

So here is what we are having this week:

Monday:
Cereal
Bento
BBQ Chicken w/ Twice Baked potatoes and Corn on cob

Tuesday:
Toast w/ PB and Banana
Bento
Baked Spaghetti (Big Daddy didn't get any last time) hehe

Wednesday:
Yogurt w/ HM Granola
Bento
Midnight Snack Sandwich w/ Sun Chips

Thursday:
Oatmeal w/ peaches
Bento
Garlic Roasted Chicken w/ Rice Pilaf

Friday:
Breakfast Burritos w/ Grapes
Bento
Shepard's Pie

Saturday:
Tomato, Avocado, and Bacon
Chicken Hash
Mari's Meatloaf and Green beans 

Sunday:
Turkey Bacon, Eggs, and Home fries
BBQ Chicken Salad
? (May have picnic if its pretty!)

What are y'all going to make this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment