Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Marinated Pork Chops


Marinade:
1/2 cup canola oil
1/4 cup lime juice
4tsp balsamic vinegar
2tsp sugar
2tsp Worcestershire sauce
1tsp salt
1 tsp paprika
1 clove garlic,minced
6 boneless pork loin chops

In a large Ziploc bag, combine the first 8 ingredients; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.

Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or 160 degrees. (I put a wire rack in a cookie sheet and put these in my oven on 500degrees for about 10 min and flipped once after 5 minutes)


I was pretty skeptical on these, I thought the combination of the marinade was a little weird.. HOWEVER they were AMAZING! So good! Even Sissy said "These are some good chops Momma!"
I served these with baked potato and baked beans and it was perfect! With the marinade it kinda tastes like a steak!  :-)

Try these out this summer, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment