Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Menu 5-16/5-22



Just the menu for now. Going to do a shopping post later today.


Monday:
Muffins
Bento/Sandwich
Pot Roast w/Cornbread

Tuesday:
Cereal
Bento/Soup
Grilled Chicken Salad

Wednesday:
Banana w/Granola
School
Taco Casserole

Thursday:
Yogurt
Bento
BBQ Chicken, Corn on Cob w/Roasted Potatoes

Friday:
Cereal
Bento
Chili Baked Potato

Saturday:
Eggs, Toast and Bacon
Salmon Patties w/Raw Veggies and Fruit
       ?

Sunday:
Sausage Pie
Quesadillas w/Carrots and Apple
Baked Spaghetti w/Green beans and Toast

What are y'all having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment