Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, May 23, 2011

UPDATED Goal List 2011

1. Play outside more with kids
    *Have done this more than I did but would like to get in A LOT more time!

2. Figure out the blogging world
    *I seem to be doing OK with this, I haven't figured everything out but I am learning something EVERY day!


3. Be more crafty with Sissys bento
   * We are going to work on this over the summer

4. Pack Hubbys lunch more often
 
5.Work on Sissys and Brothers baby books and picture albums
  * Working on this now!

6. Clean and organize basement
    *Unfinished work in progress

7. Exercise more
  * HAHA Yes chasing an 18mnth old IS EXERCISE

8. Lose 35 pounds
   *Gained when I quit smoking!


9.Stop eating after 10pm
  *UNrealistic goal

10. Call my brothers more often
    * I Still LOVE you both!!!

11.Get recipes on blog
    * This is going GREAT!

12.Go out with Hubby at least once a month
     *We got to go shop and go out to eat a few times! THANK YOU YAYA AND PAPA!

13.Have a weekend trip with Hubby
  * In the works....THANK YOU YAYA AND PAPA!!!!

14.Take kids to the Zoo

15.Decorate house more (with yard sale and flea market finds)

16.Take Sissy to Santa Land

17.Take Sissy to Children's Museum


18.Take kids to Chattanooga Aquarium

19. Take kids to park and have picnics

20.Get work paperwork more organized
     * DEFINITELY don't HAVE to worry about that anymore! THANK GOD!!

21.Read more
    *Every Day!

22.Take more pictures

23.Make better budget on weekly groceries
   * With coupons I have found a budget that works for NOW, it will be changed soon!

24.Family Vacation at the beach

25.Go to Farmers Market more often


26.Get quote on remodel


27.Put more money in savings


28.Clear clutter in house

29.Use more coupons
    * Definitly met this goal! YAY!!\

30.Clean/detail car once a month


31.Donate food to local Food Bank more often
   *About every 2 weeks!

32.Try at least 4 new recipes every month
   * Sometimes its 3 in ONE week! :-)

33.Take Sissy to movies
    * Daddys taking her to see Cars 2


34.Have more Girls Night Out

We are almost 6 months in 2011, so I am happy with the progress! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment