Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Menu 5-23/5-29

We have a few things going on this week at Sissy's school and Friday will be her LAST day of Kindergarten- ALREADY!!!! Then..."SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER..."

Here is what I have planned for this week:

Monday:
Banana w/Granola
Bento/Salad
Natchitoches Meat Pie

Tuesday:
Cereal
Bento
Unstuffed Pepper Bake

Wednesday:
Muffins
Bento
Baked Spaghetti w/Green beans and Toast (Supposed to have Sunday but Big Daddy wanted to switch)

Thursday:
Cereal
School
Grilled Italian Chicken w/Alexia Mixed Veggies

Friday:
Oatmeal w/Fruit
**Eat Out for Kindergarten Graduation
Weeknight Beef Skillet

Saturday:
French Toast w/Smoothie
Crabby Patties w/ Raw Veggies (Carry Over)
Chicken Spaghetti w/Green Beans and Toast

Sunday:
Biscuits and Gravy w/Eggs and Bacon
     ?
**Cook Out- Rancheros w/HM Fries

There are 4 NEW recipes in there so HOPEFULLY I will get them posted through the week! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment