Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Menu 6-19/6-26-11

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

I am so VERY blessed to have the best Daddy in the world! He has taught me so much in my life and I love him SO much! Love you Daddy!!

The "OTHER" Best Daddy in the World!! I am also VERY blessed to have Big Daddy! So very proud of the Daddy that he is!! I love you Hun!


The "Commander and Chef" grilled us an AWESOME lunch and we spent some time with family! Other than the rain it's a great  Fathers Day!

We have a few things going on this week; Eye appointment, Trip to Chucky Cheese, and Sissy's going to spend a few days with Grandparents at the end of this week.

Here is the menu for the week:

Monday:
Cereal
HM Chicken Nuggets w/Mac and Cheese
Shepard's Pie

Tuesday:
Oatmeal w/Toast
Sandwich w/Apple and Dip
Grilled Chicken w/Sweet Potato and Green Beans

Wednesday:
Bacon,Egg, and Cheese Sandwich w/Fruit
**Chucky Cheese**
Taco Salad w/Corn on Cob

Thursday:
Cereal
Corn dog Muffins(New)
Grilled Pork Chops w/Potato and Corn Salad

Friday:
Yogurt w/Granola
BLT Pasta Salad (New)
Grilled BBQ Chicken w/Salad

Saturday:
?
L.O.s
Pinto Beans,Cornbread,Sauerkraut&Wienies,Fried Taters, w/Tomato,Onion and Cucumbers

Sunday:
Breakfast Burritos
PB and Banana Sandwich
Better than Restaurant Beef and Broccoli

*Dishes in RED are links to the recipe! :-)

***DON"T FORGET to enter my Giveaway to win a Coupon Binder FULL of Coupons and the June issue of All You! Go HERE to enter and don't forget to leave me your name in the comments! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure loving having a menu. It makes it so much easier!

    ReplyDelete