Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Menu 6-6/6-12


Lots of things going on around here today, just stopped by to drop the menu off for the week :-)

Monday:
Cheese Omelet w/Toast
Ravioli
HM Pizza w/Salad

Tuesday:
Sausage Biscuit w/Eggs
HM Chicken Nuggets w/Carrots
Italian Sausage w/Baked Potato and Baked Beans

Wednesday:
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Sandwich w/Chips
Amazing Lasagna w/Green Beans and Toast

Thursday:
Cereal
L.O.s
Ramon Noodle Mix

Friday:
Fruit Salad
Bento
Taco Salad

Saturday:
Mini Apple Pies
Corn dog Muffins
      ?

Sunday:
Smoothie w/Jelly Toast
Picnic
Cheddar Ranch Turkey Burgers  w/Sweet Potato Fries

*Dishes in RED are links to the recipe!  :-) Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you have breakfast, lunch, and dinner planned out. I probably should attempt that since summer has now started for us. :)

    ReplyDelete