Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, August 1, 2011

Cabbage Pie


2 Pie Crust
1 package Cream Cheese
1 large head of Cabbage
2 large Onions
Salt and Pepper
2 cups cheddar cheese
3 Tbsp Olive Oil

Shred cabbage. Slice Onions

Heat Oil in large skillet, add cabbage (it will cook down) cook until tender.
Heat Oil in separate skillet and cook onions until tender.


Poke holes in pie crust and bake as directed until light brown. Let cool 10 minutes then spread cream cheese(room temp) on bottem and sides of warm crust.

Mix cabbage and onion mixture add salt and pepper.

 Pour in to pie crusts and top with cheese.

Bake until cheese is melted and bubbley.


This is one of my FAVORITE Comfort foods!!! Yum Yum! Thanks YaYa!

No comments:

Post a Comment