Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Menu 8-1/8-7-11


This week is a hit and miss as far as the menu, we are having another yard sale and YaYa will be visiting to help with kids again :-)

Here is what I have planned:

Monday:
Pancake&Sausage Muffins(Freezer)
Quesadilla w/Raw Veggies
Pork Chops w/Grilled Mixed Veggies

Tuesday:
Cereal
Taco Muffins(Freezer) w/Fruit
    ?

Wednesday:
Bagels(Freezer) w/Fruit
Sandwich w/Raw Veggies
Steak,Baked Potato,Baked Beans w/Mushrooms and Onions

Thursday:
Yogurt w/Fruit
Bento
Lasagna Subs w/Green Beans and Salad

Friday:
Scrambled Eggs and Toast
Bento
Salmon Patties w/ Fried Taters

Saturday:
Pancakes w/ Turkey Bacon
YaYas Choice
*Eat Out

Sunday:
    ?
YOYO
Beef and Broccoli w/Rice and Fortune Cookie


**The dishes that are highlighted are links to the recipe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment