Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chocolate No-Bake Cookies



Chocolate No-Bake Cookies

2 cups sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 stick butter
1/4 cup peanut butter
3 cups oatmeal
1tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Boil sugar,cocoa,milk,and butter for 3 minutes.


Take off of heat and add remaining ingredients. Mix well.


Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper, allow to set until cool.




These are favorites in our house and can be devoured in 1 night...I don't make them often  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment