Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Menu 9-12/9-18-11



Monday:
Granola Cereal(New Carry-Over) w/Fresh Fruit
Bento/L.O.s
Salmon Patties, Carrot Sticks, Roasted Squash and Zucchini, Tomato/Red Onion Salad

Tuesday:
Apple Cinnamon Muffins w/Fresh Fruit
Bento/Salad
Pancakes w/Turkey Bacon and Eggs

Wednesday:
BLTs
Bento/L.O.s
Hamburgers on Grill w/HM French Fries and Baked Beans

Thursday:
Yogurt w/Honey and Fresh Fruit
Bento/Salad
Marinated Pork Chops w/Twice Baked Potatoes,Corn on Cob and Tomato/Cucumber Salad

Friday:
Oatmeal w/Fresh Fruit
Bento/Salsa,Guacamole, and Chips
Herb Pork Tenderloin w/Rice Pilaf and Roasted Veggies

Saturday:
Scrambled Eggs,HM Hash Browns, and Turkey Bacon
YOYO
HM Pizza w/Salad

Sunday:
Cereal w/Fresh Fruit
YOYO
Low Country Grill

*When I say Fresh Fruit- this means whatever we have on hand...apparently my family has to be "in the mood" for certain kinds of fruits. The solution I have come up with is this...I buy various fruits that we eat and they pick through-out the week.
 I go shopping on Sunday so on the weekends when my menu says YOYO(Your on Your Own) we use up whatever fruits/veggies that are left from the week with whatever we find.  :-)
 Today we are all having something different but we are using up all leftovers and most of the fruits/veggies from last week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment