Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Menu 9-19/9-25-11



This coming weekend is pretty steady with things going on almost every day. Here is what I have planned for the week...


Monday:
Cereal
Bento/Chicken Taco Salad
Pork Tenderloin, Rice Pilaf, and Roasted Veggies (Carry-Over)

Tuesday:
Hard Boiled Egg w/Tomato and Avocado
Bento/Egg Salad w/Crackers and Apple
Shepherds Pie

Wednesday:
Omelet w/Toast and Salsa
Bento/Cheese and Crackers w/ Fresh Fruit
Baked Spaghetti w/Tossed Salad and Green Beans

Thursday:
Yogurt w/Granola
Bento/L.O.
Chili w/Cornbread

Friday:
Cereal
Eat @ Zoo
YOYO

Saturday:
Giant Breakfast Cookies
Birthday Party
Pantry Meal

Sunday:
Biscuits w/Jelly,Eggs, and Turkey Bacon
Your Choice Sandwich w/Fresh Fruit
Pinto Beans,Cornbread,Sauerkraut&Wienies,Taters and Tomato&Onion Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment