Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Friday, October 28, 2011

Corn Dog Muffins and Taco Muffins

As Sissy says these are Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!


Corn Dog Muffins


2 cups cornmeal mix
2 eggs
1 T. honey
¼ cup melted butter
1 cup buttermilk

5 hot dogs
1 cup cooked corn

Stir together all cornbread ingredients until just mixed. Add diced hot dogs and corn.
 Spoon batter into 12 muffin baking cups. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.



Taco Muffins

Use the same cornbread recipe but add left-over taco meat, corn and cheese.

I like to make a bunch of these in stick them in the freezer! Put in micro for 1 minute and they are great snacks or lunch fillers! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment