Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, October 24, 2011

Menu 10-25/10-30-11

We had a BUSY weekend. Corn Maze Saturday and Circus Sunday, plus LOTS of family time! We watched some Halloween movies with Sissy and carved pumpkins last night! Love this time of year!! :-)


I just realized that I forgot to post a menu! So here is what we are having this week:

Monday:
Shepherd's Pie

Tuesday:
Yogurt
Bento/LO
Visit with YaYa and Papa!!! :-)

Wednesday:
Biscuit and Eggs
Bento/BLT(Carry-Over)
Stuffed Peppers with Corn .....Yum Yum Pudding

Thursday:
Cereal
Bento/L.O.
FALL FESTIVAL

Friday:
Oatmeal
Bento/L.O.
White Chicken Chili

Saturday:
Breakfast Burritos
YOYO
Pantry Meal

Sunday:
Biscuits and Gravy w/Eggs and Sausage
Rachel Rays Roasted Ratatouille Pasta
Sauerkraut and Wienies, Beans and Cornbread,Taters, Tomato and Onion Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment