Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Zucchini Tots


Zucchini Tots...Oh...My...Goodness!! These are so good!

1 cup grated Zucchini(1 zucchini)
1 egg
1/4 cup diced onion
1/4 cup cheese(I used a little cheddar and grated Parmesan)
1/4 dry breadcrumbs
Salt and Pepper

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray Mini Muffin tin with cooking spray.

Grate the zucchini into a dish towel. Next, wring all the excess water from the zucchini that you can.

Mix all together in a mixing bowl...



Press the mixture into the pans until compacted(otherwise it will fall apart)

 Bake for 15-18 minutes in preheated oven. The top will be starting to golden.



Next time I will probably double this recipe! So simple and so good!

This recipe is from here!

1 comment: