Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, June 4, 2012

Menu 6-4/6-10-12

Better late than never...

 Monday:
French Toast with Fresh Fruit
Quesadillas with Veggies
Baked Seasoned Chicken with Slim Potato Casserole, Roasted Broccoli and Roasted Brussel Sprouts

Tuesday:
Homemade Banana Bread with Yogurt and Fresh Fruit
Beef and Broccoli with Rice and Fortune Cookies
Catfish, Taters, Veggies

Wednesday:
Biscuits and Gravy, Eggs, Sausage
?
?

Thursday:
Oatmeal, Peanut Butter, Fresh Fruit
?
Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake

Friday:
Jelly Biscuits with Eggs
L.O.
Taco Salad with Corn, Avocado, etc..

Saturday:
Cereal with Fresh Fruit
L.O.
?

Sunday:
?
?
?

**This was my original menu...I have been in recliner all day with my knee...AGAIN...may see some repeats next week!**

No comments:

Post a Comment