Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Menu 1-14/1-20-13


OK Y'all, it's been 2 weeks so I figured it was time to talk about it. We have made some changes in our house this year  :-)
We have been fast food/sodas/junk free for 2 weeks! I am also juicing and doing smoothies through out the day as well. Everyone has lost weight so far(except Brother of course) between 3-7 pounds :-)
LOTS of produce! We went to the store this morning and we only got 5 things that were not produce but they were stuff to go in my smoothies!
Hoping that we can keep up the good work, we all have goals we are working towards and if we meet them, I will share them on here too!

On to the menu, because it's a gorgeous day in East TN and I want to get outside with kids and play!

Monday:
Juice
Kale and Sausage Stew
Sweet Potato Taco Bake with Broccoli

Tuesday:
Veggie Omelet
*Daddy's Choice*
Grilled Chicken Salad

Wednesday:
Juice
L.O. with Fresh Fruit and Veg
Beef and Veggies with Rice (Using THIS recipe and upping the veggie content)

Thursday:
Juice
Tuna with Salad
Pork Tenderloin with Red Potatoes and Brussels

Friday:
Cereal with Fruit
Maris Turkey Burger  (No bun) with Avocado,Tomato, Onion
Flat bread Veggie Pizza with Salad

Saturday-
CLEAN
    OUT
      FRIDGE

Sunday:
CLEAN
   OUT
     FRIDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment