Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Almond Butter



Decided to put that new Ninja Blender that I got for Mothers Day to work making something other than smoothies! :-)


1 Bag Natural Almonds
2 tsp Honey(not pictured)

*Put almonds in the blender and blend/chop for about 20-25 minutes
 It seems to take forever, just let it go and do it's thing. I stopped it about every 5 minutes and pushed the sides down with a silicone spatula. Once it becomes smooth and creamy it's done! Add the honey and blend a few seconds to get it incorporated.



THAT'S IT!! So simple and yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment