Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Menu 5-20/5-26-13



Monday:
Smoothie
Soup
Pork Tenderloin  with Fingerling Potatoes and Brussels


Tuesday:
Smoothie
*Daddys Choice/ L.O. Soup
Grilled Chicken Salad

Wednesday:
BLT
?
Black Bean,Turkey, and Kale Tacos with Pico De Gallo  with Corn



Thursday:
Veggie Omelet with Fruit
Sandwiches with Fruit and Veggies
*Eat Out*

Friday:
Smoothie
Salad
Loose Meat Sandwich  with Roasted Veggies



Saturday:
Breakfast Burritos
L.O.
CLEAN....

Sunday:
...OUT
      FRIDGE...
Vegetable Lasagna  with Salad, Green Beans, and Toast



No comments:

Post a Comment