Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Play Dough Cars




My kids love to play with Play Dough, so when I saw THIS idea on Pinterest about recycling the caps from sauce packs we decided to try it out!

We pulled out the play dough box


They pulled out all the supplies they wanted to use

And we got busy!  
Start by making the body of the car and then add the wheels!It's that easy! 

I helped Brother make a "Lightning McQueen" car

Sissy decided she would rather just put the play dough around an actual car



Left is Lightning McQueen and Right is The King from "Cars"

This activity was lots of fun for the kids! This will be a great boredom buster! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment