Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fluffy Bathtub Paint



After making our Ivory Soap Cloud I wanted to find something to do with all the soap, so I searched around on Pinterest and found THIS post on making Fluffy Bathtub Paint!

So we started with the soap cloud, cups,boiling water, and food coloring.


Added the soap cloud to the mixer then added the boiling water, about 1/2 tsp at a time, you aren't using very much here so just add a little at a time.

When it's done it will have the consistency of yogurt.

Distribute the mixture between the 4 cups and add 2 drops of coloring in each cup.



Add the mixture to Ziploc bags, then cut off the corner of the bag to make like a frosting bag.



Give them to the kid in the tub and let them create!










Afterwards there will be lots of "floaters"  it's just soap and it will go down the drain with the water.


Both my kids (8 and 3) loved painting in the tub!

*This recipe is not enough for both kids to have enough, so keep that in mind if you have more than one child!

Thanks Housing a Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment