Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Menu 9-10-17






Hello Friends!
Hope you have all had a good weekend!
We have been moving right along with school at our house. We have a different schedule going on right now. We are currently taking 2 days off a week from school on Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday is our day that's up in the air each week. If we are home, we do book work but, we are also using it as a Family Day/Field trip day as well. Just whatever is going on that week.
Today we got our school done in the morning, had lunch, did some outside work(making sure everything is secure in case we get high winds from the storms coming in), and brought up the inside decorations for Halloween from the basement.

I had a few minutes before I need to start dinner so I thought I would share this weeks menu plan. We have 2 new recipes that we are trying out, the Salmon bites and the Spaghetti Sauce. Everything else are things we love!

Breakfast-

Cinnamon Rolls with Fruit (held over from last week)
Protein Shakes
Smoothies
Omelet with Toast
Banana Bread with Fruit (held over from last week)

Lunch-

Salad
Leftovers
Sandwiches
Snack Plates (hummus and veggies, pepperoni, applesauce, etc..)


Dinner-

Pork Carnitas  with Cauliflower Rice

Beef and Broccoli with Brown Rice, Egg Rolls, and Fortune Cookies

Leftover Night

Salmon Bites with Red Potatoes  and Brussel Sprouts

Jambalaya Pasta  with Roasted Green Beans

Sausage, Kale, and Potato Soup

Spaghetti with Sausage and Meatballs  (I am not making that huge pot that she is because I have never made it before. We will see how it goes and if we like it then I may make a big pot next time)


So there you have it. Hope y'all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment