Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, January 31, 2011

Lipton Chicken(A-1 Chicken)

This recipe is really easy! In fact it's one of my "go to" recipes. 
Hubby likes to call it A1 Chicken because he smothers it in A1.

What you will need:

1lb boneless chicken(cut in bite size pieces)
1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3 potatoes (cut into bite size pieces)
10 baby carrots (chopped)

Preheat oven to 450 degrees

In a large bowl add all ingrediants , toss until everything is evenly coated.
Put all in greased casserole dish.


Bake uncovered 45 minutes, stirring half way through.
Bake until veggies are tender and chicken is no longer pink .



Very easy and tasty!  And don't forget to try it Hubbys way with a little A-1!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment