Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Big Mikes + Lunch 2-3-11

We had a great dinner tonight at Big Mikes! I love seeing friends! Eleanor has been in my life as far back as I can remember and her husband Mike is a great guy!!! I love them both and all their kids!! I say kids, some of them are my age and I remember when Sky was born! :)
I had a reuban sandwich, which was so yummy! Hubby had a Philly sandwich, he liked it so much that he got an extra one for later. haha


And the banana pudding OMG! We got extra of that to go as well   :)



Anyone lives in the Sevier County area go check out Big Mikes its off Boyds Creek Rd past Seymour schools on right.

Now on to lunch from today...


From top left she has:
Heart shaped cheese
Cheese crackers
Cookies
Raisins
Turkey
I also put in a Horizon Strawberry milk.

She must have liked this one b/c her box was empty when she came home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment