Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easy Pot Roast


1 1/2 pound chuck roast
3-4 celery stalks
3 carrots
1 large onion
5-6 red potatoes
Lemon juice
Lemon Pepper seasoning
  1. Add lemon juice and Lemon Pepper seasoning to roast and allow to marinate 8-12 hours
  2. Put Roast in base of crock pot
  3. Chop all veggies ( large chunks) and add around roast

       4. Cook on low for 8 hours.

I served this with Brown Gravy and Cornbread. YUM-O We loved it and will continue to use this recipe!

I orginally found this recipe at 5dollardinners. Y'all go check Erins page out she has ALOT of GREAT recipes!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment