Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Monday, March 21, 2011

Mushrooms and Onions


This is one of those "to easy for a recipe" recipe. Haha!
I only make this when I make steak and it is a GREAT side!

Here is what you will need:

2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Garlic Powder
Small can Mushrooms (I like onions more than mushrooms, you can switch to have more mushrooms)
1 small onion( I sliver it)

  1. Add oil to skillet and turn on medium high heat.
  2. When oil is hot add onions. Allow onions to cook down some.
  3. Add mushrooms and Garlic Powder.
  4. Cook about 5 minutes or until onions are tender.


No comments:

Post a Comment