Printfriendly

About Me

My photo
Mother of 2 and wife to Travis.I am a Jill of all trades,master of none. I like to dabble in everything, so follow me on my journey; raising kids, working towards a healthier lifestyle, new recipes, menus, homeschooling, crafts,enjoying our home the Great Smoky Mountains, etc...What we call...LIFE :-)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Menu Plan 3-21/3-27

I had a GREAT weekend! Went to a birthday party on Saturday at the park. Same as last week after all the pizza and cake we went for a walk around the park! Yay!
Then today Big Daddy took me and the kids to Cades Cove! One of my most favorite places!  :-)  We took a packed lunch for a picnic but, it was windy so we had a "car lunch". We came home to work in the yard and then grilled out!  It was a beautiful day in East TN!


Here is what we will be eating this week:

Monday:
Applesauce Bread
Bento
Pot Roast w/Potatoes, Carrots and Gravy

Tuesday:
Cereal
Bento
Cook Out: Kebabs w/Corn on Cob and Grilled Veggies

Wednesday:
Jelly Biscuit
Bento
Taco Night w/ Guacamole and Bean Dip

Thursday:
Fruit Salad w/Yogurt
Bento
Turkey Burgers(freezer) w/Salad and Avocado

Friday:
Cereal
Bento
Spaghetti w/Green beans and Toast

Saturday:
Eggs, Turkey Bacon, and Toast
Quesadillas w/Raw Veggies and Dip
Sloppy Joe's w/ Grilled Mixed Veggies and Corn

Sunday:
Pancake Sausage Muffins
Bean and Cheese Burritos w/ Peaches
Turkey, Stuffing,Mashed Potatoes, Green beans, Rolls, Cranberry Sauce w/ Turkey Gravy

No comments:

Post a Comment